Mulungushi University and RuralNet Associates Limited are pleased to announce and invite
applications for a 6 Months (part-time) Hand on Processional Diploma in Planning Programme
(PP) and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and course. Course commences on April 8, 2019.
The following are eligible to apply;
- Development practitioners
- All those working with projects/programmes
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
- University undergraduate and post graduate students as well
- Diploma students and graduates as well as all graduates.
- Grade 12 school leavers with 5 credits or better.
- All those with interest in M and E
Thank you for your interest in the Training Course. To apply, please provide the following information:
NB. Acceptance of applications to attend the course is subject to payment of the course fees