Mulungushi University and RuralNet Associates Limited are pleased to announce and invite
applications for a 6 Months (part-time) Hand on Processional Diploma in Planning Programme
(PP) and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and course.
The following are eligible to apply;
– Development practitioners
– All those working with projects/programmes
– Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
– University undergraduate and post graduate students as well
– Diploma students and graduates as well as all graduates.
– Grade 12 school leavers with 5 credits or better.
– All those with interest in M and E
Thank you for your interest in the Training Course. To apply, please provide the following information:
NB. Acceptance of applications to attend the course is subject to payment of the course fees